Quarterly Financial Results
Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended 30th Septermber, 2007
|Sl No.||Particulars||3 Months Ended (Unaudited)||6 Months Ended (Unaudited)||Year Ended (Audited)|
|1||Net Sales / Income from Operations||90499.17||72968.09||107796.16||99519.11||180053.53|
|3||Total Income (1+2)||90658.84||73019.52||108044.45||99611.64||180353.82|
|a. (Increase)/Decrease in Stock in Trade||39276.30||18254.23||5892.32||2385.71||(1061.18)|
|b. Consumption of Raw Materials||36539.24||39146.44||78827.58||76558.53||146123.44|
|c. Purchase of traded goods||2241.14||4219.15||2531.62||4338.61||5451.36|
|d. Employees Cost||540.67||563.64||1110.84||1221.67||2337.76|
|f. Other Expenditure||3762.26||5018.97||8155.35||8650.00||15807.57|
|7||Profit (+) / Loss (-) from Ordinary Activities
before tax (3) – (4+5+6)
|9||Net Profit (+) / Loss (-) from Ordinary Activities
after tax (7-8)
|10||Extraordinary Items (net of tax expense)||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|11||Net Profit (+) / Loss (-) for the period (9-10)||4871.29||3301.16||6168.54||2919.00||4928.94|
|12||Paid-up Equity Share Capital (Face value : Rs.10/- per Equity Share)||3200.00||3200.00||3200.00||3200.00||3200.00|
|13||Reserves excluding Revaluation Reserves as per balance sheet of previous accounting year||10222.49|
|14||Earnings per Share (Rs.) – Basic and Diluted|
|– Number of shares||8024788||9576748||8024788||9576748||9576748|
|– Percentage of shareholding||25.08%||29.93%||25.08%||29.93%||29.93%|
- The above financial results are drawn up in accordance with the accounting policies consistently adopted by the Company.
- The above results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at their meeting held on 18th October’2007.
- The Statutory Auditors of the Company have carried out a “Limited Review” of the above unaudited financial results.
- Subsidy income for the current quarter has been recognised having regard to the existing scheme and according to the management estimate of subsidy receivable.
- The Company is engaged in the business of manufacturing and trading of phosphatic fertilisers which in the context of Accounting Standard 17 is considered the only business segment.
- Fertiliser industry being seasonal, profit for a quarter may not proportionately reflect the annual performance of the company.
- Information on investor complaints for the quarter – (Nos) Opening Balance – Nil, Received during the quarter: 03; Disposals: 03; Closing Balance – Nil
- The Company has formulated a Scheme of Amalgamation of the Company with Coromandel Fertilisers Limited, pursuant to the provisions of Section 394 of the Companies Act, 1956, which has been approved by the shareholders. The Company is in the process of obtaining necessary approvals from the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh, for the said Scheme.
- Figures have been regrouped / reclassified and recast wherever necessary.
Place : Hyderabad V RAVICHANDRAN
Date : 18th October, 2007 Managing Director